Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 04

So I learned some Polish today: "jendobray", which means "hello".

Two girls our age took us around Paris to see the sights. We saw the Louvre, many little streets and shops, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, and many more stuff. Once I post the pictures, you'll see.

My french language skills are greatly improving as the days go by. The first day I could hardly speak any French, but now I'm pretty good. This is useful because the Goldas only speak Polish, French, and just a little bit of English.

Tonight we take the night train to Carcassonne and from there we take another train to Barcelona.

Au revoir mes amis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory